I Need IVFThoughts and musings on infertility and ivf
A Brief Intro
Rachel and I went through multiple rounds of IVF in 2017/2018. We found it difficult to find information and guidance about the UK IVF system corroborated by others we have met on our journey. We want to change that so welcome to I Need IVF.
I Need IVF’s Vision
Our vision is to bring information to those in the UK who are at any point in the journey. To provide support and guidance where it is asked for and finally to reduce the Taboo which still surrounds IVF and fertility issues in general by encouraging discussion and stories.
Our Blog will be used more to explore the less formal and factually specific elements of IVF and allow us an opportunity to share our own and other peoples experiences of IVF and infertility.
I am currently self-employed working from home. Living in the North east expecting our first IVF miracle on the 30th August 2019.
I’m a Nurse working in the North East expecting our first baby in August 2019. Very excited about going on Maternity leave
We know it can be a little tough navigating a new site so we thought we’d offer some great places to start depending upon where you are in your journey.
Want to get to know us a little better?
Been trying a while, just started trying or just about to embark on IVF why not check out
- 9 Tips for trying to conceive naturally
- Sex Transactional? – Maintaining a healthy relationship whilst trying to conceive
- A detailed guide to fertility testing for women and men
- What causes infertility? A quick guide to Infertility Diagnoses
- Complete guide to Male Factor Infertility
Been referred for IVF or are anywhere in the process you could explore these
- An overview of the IVF process
- NHS Funding for IVF – A Postcode Lottery vs NICE guidelines
- Starting IVF – What medications will I take & how will they impact me?
- IVF and Fertility counseling – don’t under-estimate the emotion impacts of IVF
- The ULTIMATE guide to IVF costs
- IVF Treatment Add-ons: The series
Had your IVF treatment and want to learn more about what next